Nissan: Nissan announces U.S. pricing for 2019 GT-R
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2019 Nissan GT-R, which is on sale now at select Nissan dealers nationwide. The starting MSRP1 of $99,990 for the 2019 GT-R Pure model, the most affordable of the four available GT-R trim levels, remains unchanged from 2018.
The other available 2019 GT-R trim levels are the:
- GT-R Premium, which includes an 11-speaker Bose® audio system, Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement systems, and Titanium exhaust system.
- GT-R Track Edition, which is designed to deliver a higher level of performance than the GT-R Pure and Premium models and features elements of the flagship GT-R NISMO.
- GT-R NISMO, the ultimate GT-R with 600 horsepower – versus the other models’ 565 horsepower. The motorsports-inspired GT-R NISMO is available in very limited numbers in North America. It features numerous motorsports-inspired technologies to enhance the car’s performance through optimized aerodynamics, suspension and powertrain, creating a well-balanced machine at home on both the road and track2.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices1 (MSRP) for the 2019 Nissan GT-R:
GT-R Track Edition
Destination and Handling $1,695.
Three premium interior packages – Amber Red, Kuro Night and Rakuda Tan – are available with the GT-R Premium. Also offered are three premium exterior paint colors (availability varies by grade level), along with four standard exterior colors. An All-Weather Package is available with the Pure and Premium grades.
All 2019 GT-R models come equipped with LED headlamps with integrated LED Daytime Running Lights, NissanConnect® with Navigation and Services featuring Apple CarPlay™, and leather-appointed front sport seats with synthetic suede inserts
The 2019 GT-R Pure, Premium and Track Edition grades are equipped with an advanced 3.8-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 rated at 565-horsepower and 467 lb-ft of torque, dual-clutch sequential 6-speed transmission, electronically controlled ATTESA E-TS all-wheel-drive system. The GT-R NISMO is rated at 600 horsepower and 481 lb-ft of torque3 and also features unique exterior and interior treatments, along with special suspension tuning.
For full information on the complete lineup of 2019 Nissan GT-R models, please see.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan’s operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at and , or visit the U.S. media sites and .
About Nissan Motor Co.
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2017, the company sold 5.77 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.9 trillion yen. On April 1, 2017, the company embarked on Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, a six-year plan targeting a 30% increase in annualized revenues to 16.5 trillion yen by the end of fiscal 2022, along with cumulative free cash flow of 2.5 trillion yen. As part of Nissan M.O.V.E. to 2022, the company plans to extend its leadership in electric vehicles, symbolized by the world’s best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, the Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999 and acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors in 2016. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is today the world’s largest automotive partnership, with combined sales of more than 10.6 million vehicles in calendar year 2017.
For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit. You can also follow us on , , and and see all our latest videos on .
# # #
- MSRP excludes applicable tax, title, license fees and $1,695 USD destination charges. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice.
- Damage resulting from racing, competitive driving, track and/or airstrip use not covered by warranty. See your New Vehicle Limited Warranty and Owner’s Manual for proper vehicle operation and complete warranty details.
- 93 octane gasoline required.
Anterior: Brasil tem 2.796 obras paradas e o setor de infraestrutura é o mais afetado
Próxima: Nissan oferece taxa zero para toda sua linha em dezembro